IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORDERING OF ACORN PRESS TITLES FROM April 2017
Following the recent acquisition of Acorn Press by Bible Society Australia, stock for the majority of Acorn’s recent titles has been moved to the Bible Society’s Sydney warehouse.
Titles moving to the Bible Society warehouse
You can continue to order these books via Acorn’s website. Orders will be fulfilled by Bible Society staff.
If you have any enquiries about orders being despatched from the Bible Society warehouse, you may contact the Bible Society at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Titles not moving to the Bible Society warehouse
You will no longer be able to purchase copies of these titles through Acorn’s website, but some of these titles will still be able to be purchased by getting in touch with the contact person or organisation listed on the title’s product page.
How will I know what to do?
- If a book title is moving to Sydney, there will be no change in the information on the book’s product page on Acorn’s website. You can proceed with ordering this book through the website and it will be sent to you from the Bible Society warehouse.
- If a book title is not moving, it will be listed as ‘Out of stock’ on its product page, but we will clearly indicate on the page what other options are available to purchase this book.
- All Acorn Press titles that are out of print have had their pages removed from Acorn’s website.
Acorn’s new contact details
Acorn’s Melbourne office has now closed. However, Acorn Press is continuing its publishing operations and can be contacted as follows:
- Editorial enquiries can be directed to Kristin Argall, Deputy Editor, Bible Society Australia, by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0438 274 255 or 03 9729 3693 (please note that the latter is a home office number). Email contact is preferable unless the matter is urgent.
- Order enquiries can be directed to the Bible Society, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Account enquiries can be directed to the Bible Society, email@example.com.
Please contact Kristin Argall (firstname.lastname@example.org; 0438 274 255; 03 9729 3693).
Bulk order discounts apply to all customers
When you order five or more copies of the one title, a discount is applied at checkout. The discounts are as follows:
- 5 to 9 copies: 5% discount
- 10 to 19: 15%
- 20 to 49: 20%
- 50 to 99: 25%
- 100 to 499: 30%
- Over 500: 40%