IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORDERING OF ACORN PRESS TITLES FROM April 2017
Following the recent acquisition of Acorn Press by Bible Society Australia, stock for the majority of Acorn’s recent titles has been moved to the Bible Society’s Sydney warehouse.
Ordering Acorn Press titles that have moved to Bible Society Australia
You can now purchase these from Bible Society Australia. Click on the button below to be redirected to the Acorn Press product page on BSA’s Bible Shop website:
Titles not moving to the Bible Society warehouse
You will no longer be able to purchase copies of these titles through Acorn’s website, but some of these titles will still be able to be purchased by getting in touch with the contact person or organisation listed on the title’s product page.
How will I know what to do?
- If a book title is moving to Sydney, there will be no change in the information on the book’s product page on Acorn’s website. You will be provided with a direct link to Bible Shop, which is the online shop for Bible Society Australia. You can proceed with ordering this book through Bible Shop and it will be sent to you from the Bible Society warehouse.
- If a book title is not moving, we will clearly indicate on the page what other options are available to purchase this book.
- All Acorn Press titles that are out of print have had their pages removed from Acorn’s website.
Acorn’s new contact details
Acorn’s Melbourne office has now closed. However, Acorn Press is continuing its publishing operations and can be contacted as follows:
- Editorial enquiries can be directed to Kristin Argall, Deputy Editor, Bible Society Australia, by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0438 274 255. Email contact is preferable unless the matter is urgent.
- Order enquiries can be directed to the Bible Society, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Account enquiries can be directed to the Bible Society, email@example.com.
Please contact Kristin Argall (firstname.lastname@example.org; 0438 274 255).